HOW TO REGISTER TO BID FOR LIVE AUCTIONS
1. Go to the Registration Window in the lobby. A friendly auction assistant will guide you through registration. CASH BUYER- A deposit of 10% of the requested bid limit will be required at the time of registration. If you are the winning bidder, this deposit will be deducted from your invoice balance. If you do not bid or do not win a bid, your deposit will be fully refunded after the auction.
2. We accept cash, cashier’s checks, Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express for your deposit.
3. If the buyer requests financing – you must be pre-approved by filling out a credit application at least 24 hours prior to the auction and post a $495 deposit upon registration.
4. You may fill out a credit application at our location or on line at munariauctions.com. You will be notified by e-mail or by phone of your bid limit and estimated terms and interest rate a pre-approval does not guarantee a final approval for financing.
5. If you are the winning bidder and the offered terms are within our estimated terms, your bid is binding and your deposit will be applied to your purchase price or forfeited if purchase is not finalized. If you are the winning bidder and final terms are not within our estimated terms and interest rate you are under no obligation to finalize the purchase and your deposit will be fully refunded.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR ONLINE AUCTIONS
Go to Munari Auctions online site. CLICK HERE and follow the simple steps.
The Auction: your choices.
Munari Auctions offers many different ways to sell your property. Here is how it works:
We examine your property and determine the condition, marketability and possible methods of sale.
There are several methods to sell your valuable property. You can sell your item yourself on this site, by a regular internet bidding auction or have a fixed price buyout.Simply register with us and our system will guide you through the listing process. It is very similar to Ebay.
The second method of selling is by having a live auction. A contract between the auctioneer and the seller is completed and signed by both parties. In this contract all terms and conditions of sale are spelled out. This is basically, who, what, where and how things shall go forward. A date is picked for the auction sale and the manner in which the auctioneer will offer the property. The auction method/platform for sale could be one or a combination of the following: timed online, online and live, live only, using, Munari Auctions site in conjunction with Proxibid. Sometimes we will utilize Ebay. Proxibid is an auction site that is for professional auctioneers and not the general public. This platform is the finest way to get sellers items presented to the public. This is the link to Proxibid: http://www.proxibid.com/
After the sale. The proceeds will be distributed usually within seven days.
How Auctions Work
- It is the most logical.
- It is the surest method.
- It sells at the time desired.
- It is the quickest method.
- It is the most convenient.
- The highest price can be secured.
- It gives the sale individuality.
- It stimulates competition.
- Auction advertising is more effective.
- It is the fairest method.
- It puts bidders in a positive frame of mind.
- It creates an atmosphere favorable to auction.
- It brings buyers to a moment of decision.
- It is the most fascinating way.
- It raises the price little by little.
- It is natural to want what others desire.
- It gives all an equal chance.
- Bids are influenced by the judgment of others.
- It may bring more than the asking price.
- Judgment of the public controls price.
- Price is determined by multiple buyers.
- Offers are secured on the spur of the moment.
- Public intelligence is the best guarantee.
- Bidders prepare for auction.
- Seller prepares for auction.
- It makes good conditions for closing.
- It arouses enthusiasms.
- It is the better grade of salesmanship.
- Bidders appreciate using their own judgment.
- Excuses are easier overcome.
- Hospitality and sociability create interest.
- The owner sets no ceiling.
- It is the most economical way.
- Risk is reduced to a minimum.
- It is the most efficient.
- It is the modern method of marketing.
- It creates the sporting spirit.